- 【12 different types of robots】: 12 different building solar robots which can move on land or water for your child to build, two levels as to complexity, starting from entry-level for a younger child to advanced level for an older child to challenge their manipulative skills. This is a great way for your child to get started in toy robotics.
- 【No batteries needed】: Powered by the sun, no batteries needed. The solar robot kit includes a solar power panel that collects solar heat energy into an electric energy drive motor, which drives the gears to make the machine run smoothly. Offers your child practical experiences of working with green technology, let them learn about renewable energy sources, and have fun doing it with.
- 【Support STEM education】: This science solar toys will teach children how to engineer a robot that uses solar power while helping to develop manual dexterity, problem-solving skills, improve logical thinking, self-confidence and promotes the importance of teamwork & collaboration. It is also a perfect toy to encourage learning of mechanics and engineering in young children, enhance your children’s Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math skills.
- 【DIY for CREATION】: Improve your child’s imagination and creativity by challenging them to build their own solar robot toy with 190 easy-build pieces parts & accessories. We include a guide for 12 robot designs in detail from level 1 to level 2, easy to build as a guide step by step. It’s fit for boys and girls aged 8-10 and older, great robot toys encourage your child to learn through play.
- 【Ideal gift 】: All pieces are sturdy and durable, which are made of premium quality harmless and non-toxic ABS plastic. Great gift for birthday| |Children’s Day| Christmas| Chanukah| Easter| STEM| summer camp activities| back to school.
Package Dimensions: 10.3 x 7.9 x 2.7 inches
Item Weight: 16 ounces
Manufacturer recommended age: 10 years and up